Re: Add text to score without affecting spacing

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Add text to score without affecting spacing
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:53:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Jean,
thank you for that insight. I have been using \with-dimension #'(0 . 0) #'(0 .
0) on RehearsalMark grobs so far.

The use case here is generation of playing animation. Basically I am using an
engraver to print information about the current position into the score, which
is then output to svg from which then this information is extracted.

It works quite fine for now, I might post a link to an example (as long as
nobody feels threatened by my horrible playing). The only nagging problem I
have is that font output is not optimal with the SVG output (like the lack of
otf features).

Best regards,
Valentin