Re: bar count not displayed after partial measure followed by forced lin

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: bar count not displayed after partial measure followed by forced line break
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:36:37 -0800

Hi Brian;

  I'm not sure I totally understand your response.

  I'd like to see the bar number displayed on the next line as that is
when the incomplete measure is completed.

  Perhaps that is an incorrect expectation.

  I indeed hope that with the next release I'll be able to have the
bar number displayed automatically or have a mechanism to force it to
be displayed.

  It is by no means a show-stopper :-)

Thanks,
Ken