Re: Accessing old threads?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Accessing old threads?
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 02:03:43 +0100

Le 25/02/2022 à 01:44, Kira Garvie a écrit :
Hi all,
How/where do I access old mailing list threads? I am looking for the answer to a question I asked a few months ago, but I deleted the email.
Thank you!
Kira

The official list archives are here:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/

You will also find that link on

https://lilypond.org/contact.html

Unfortunately, these archives are a bit inconvenient to
navigate: if the thread crosses month boundaries, replies
from another month will not be shown in threaded view
at the bottom when viewing a message, so you have to
navigate between months to be sure you're not be missing
part of the thread. There is an unofficial archive,
also linked on https://lilypond.org/contact.html:

https://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user@gnu.org/

This one is easier to read.

Best,