Re: A little help

From: Rip _Mus
Subject: Re: A little help
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:56:37 +0100

Thank you Valentin,
this is really perfect!

Il dom 27 feb 2022, 13:50 Valentin Petzel <valentin@petzel.at> ha scritto:
Hello, please keep the list in CC,

if you want to have actual stems that is of course fine. But then I’d simply do
this:

giu = \new Staff = "giu" {
  \relative c' {
    <<
      {b4 a g f}
      \new Dynamics \with {
       \accepts Voice
       \defaultchild "Voice"
       \override NoteHead.Y-offset = #-3
       \override NoteHead.stencil = #point-stencil
       \override Stem.length = #5
       \override Beam.positions = #'(-.7 . -.7)
       \override Flag.font-size = #-4
       \override TupletNumber.font-size = #-4
       \override TupletBracket.thickness = #1.3
        alignAboveContext = "giu"}
      \new Voice { \tuplet 3/2 { c'8 c c } c\noBeam c\noBeam c4}

Valentin