Semi-flat insert to one instrument only

From: Riad Abdel-Gawad
Subject: Semi-flat insert to one instrument only
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 10:12:43 -0700

Hello Lilypond Users,

It's great to be reading the community posts because I've learned a lot.

I wish to insert a semi-flat: it's the flat with a slash through it. I have used \include "arabic.ly" and \include "het-arabic.ly" for other files that have [Arabic] maqam key signatures. But I wish to insert the semi-flat as accidentals when the maqam modulates but keeps the "g minor" key signature.

I did read the Notation.pdf which explains \dwn as a workaround for inserting semi-flats. I'm not sure if it's because I've set the instruments under a \global command (see all caps file for context [code]).
I keep getting error messages and no result: I cannot seem to be able to code the last two "ef" eighth notes (in the violin part) -- at the very end of the example below (and attached)-- to "edb"s, (which would make it semi-flat under the "het-arabic.ly" command).

violin =  \relative c''{
  \global
  % Music follows here.
  d1~ d4 c8 d8 ef8 d8 c8 ef8
fs1 ~ fs4 a,8 bf c bf a c bf1~ bf4 fs8 g a g fs8 af |
g'f ef f ef d ef  }

Please accept my highest respectful regards,
Riad Abdel-Gawad