Re: Incipit alignment

From: Adam Griggs
Subject: Re: Incipit alignment
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 23:34:37 +0900

Use that \incipit command, and move as much as you can to the \layout block to simplify the \score.

See the attached file for how I do it. One catch though: you said you'd like the part names to be left-aligned. Sorry, I don't have time to set that up right now.

Out of curiosity, what piece is that you are engraving there?