How do I add bass clef after the fact?

From: Omer Katzir
Subject: How do I add bass clef after the fact?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:41:54 +0300

I wrote my music, and decided I wanted to add bass, but I’m having problems
adding a clef, keep getting errors and I’m still struggling with Lilypond.

Here’s my sheet, it’s based on a template someone made for me, but it’s a
guitar template and I want to add bass clef for Piano performance.

Thanks ahead for the help

%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.20.0"

\header {