Re: Problem with Repeats and Alternatives

From: John Helly
Subject: Re: Problem with Repeats and Alternatives
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:03:30 -1000

Good point.  I am duly reprimanded.
J.

On 4/21/22 01:01, David Kastrup wrote:
John Helly <hellyj@ucsd.edu> writes:

Aloha.

I've not used LP for a while but in coming back to it I've been
struggling with repeats and find that this 'preferred syntax' does not
seem to work in that it produces:

Starting lilypond 2.20.0 [test2.ly]...
Try matching the version of the documentation you consult with the
version of LilyPond you run.

--
John Helly, University of California, San Diego / San Diego Supercomputer
Center / Scripps Institution of Oceanography / 760 840 8660 mobile /