Still struggling to understand Lilypond 2.23.10 segno repeats

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Still struggling to understand Lilypond 2.23.10 segno repeats
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:48:02 -0700

 Can_You_Feel_the_Love_Tonight.pdf
Hi;

  I have a piece of music ("Can You Feel the Love Tonight") which I am trying to engrave using Lilypond 2.23.10.

  I have (mostly) succeeded in engraving this with Lilypond 2.22.2, but the many directives regarding the Coda and DS look awful.

So, I tried using the \repeat segno feature, which almost looks correct, but I have problems understanding how to glue in the Coda part (is that like a volta?).

Could someone clue me in on the Lilypond syntax that I am missing so that the pdf looks right and the midi sounds right?

I have attached the original (iPhone photo), my attempt at engraving and the Lilypond source I wrote. The original pdf is HUGE [sorry], Google drive link...

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott