Re: very simple off-topic question regarding command line viewing of pos

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: very simple off-topic question regarding command line viewing of postscript files on macOS
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 19:07:19 -0700

Hi;

  Update:

  I'm using Emacs built for MacOS now, temporarily, over the emacs
coming from homebrew. I have emacs running full screen.  I have split
the screen into two windows.  The upper one now has my origin pdf
(DocVew!) and my bottom window is the Lilypond source file.  When I
need to view two different portions of the Lilypond source
simultaneously, I split that window into two windows (either
vertically or horizontally).  I have yet to figure out how to
dynamically fill another window with the Lilypond pdf output, but I
think I have a workflow solution all inside emacs now.

Thanks,
Ken

PS: Probably should end this thread now as it is really not
Lilypond-specific.  I really appreciate all the responses.