Re: vertical shift of trill

From: Jim Cline
Subject: Re: vertical shift of trill
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 13:49:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Kieran,
that's perfect. Now that I've seen this kind of construction before in several contexts, I feel like I should be able to figure it out for myself. I guess the general procedure is to look up, e.g., trill in the documentation and find the "Internals Reference" at the bottom of the page
to learn the name of the thing I'm trying to move.  best, Jim