Glissando stems

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Glissando stems
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 15:27:28 +0100

Following on from this old thread...

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2019-10/msg00405.html

... I'm using Harm's fantastic code to align/attach Stems to a Glissando line.

However, I've come across a problem with the code which in relation to
MultiMeasureRests. Namely, writing a MMR which will appear on the same system
as the Glissando (or some other situations) results in an error:

ERROR: In procedure ly:item-get-column: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting
Item): #<Grob Spanner >

Attached is Harm's original code with a few lines added to the example (at line
595) which demonstrate the problem.

Many thanks,

Mark

Mark Knoop