Re: Byzantine singing

From: Лысов Дмитрий
Subject: Re: Byzantine singing
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 19:38:45 +0300

Thanks for the reply. See the following.
A new byzantine font containing two fonts ByzantineMusic & EZ:
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/3olUfp1eHpZFBw
Symbol table:
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/CM0oXkWfqUaNSA
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/2B23RgInek5PDQ
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/lqeCM0C1QMMymQ

\version "2.22.1"
\header { copyright = "Вѧ́тка, ҂вк҃в" }
\paper {
  (set-paper-size "a4")
  %page-count = # 1
  tagline=##f
  ragged-last = ##t
  myStaffSize = #21
  #(define fonts (make-pango-font-tree
    "Ponomar Unicode"
    "Ponomar Unicode"
    "Ponomar Unicode"
    (/ myStaffSize 21)))
  system-system-spacing = #'((padding . 3.9))
}
\layout {
  indent = 0.0
  \context   {
    \Lyrics
    \remove Time_signature_engraver
    \remove "Forbid_line_break_engraver"
  }
  \context   {
    \Score
    \override SpacingSpanner.spacing-increment = 0.5
    \Staff
  }
  \context   {
    \KievanVoice
    \stemDown
    fontSize = 1.0
  }
\midi {
  \context   {
    \Score
    tempoWholesPerMinute = #(ly:make-moment 110 2)
  }
  \context   {
    \Staff
    \remove Staff_performer
  }
  \context   {
    \Voice
    \consists Staff_performer
melody = {   \[(d4 c)\] \[(d e)\] f1 \[(e4 d)\] f2 e d1\bar "|" }
text = \lyricmode {
  \override LyricText.font-name = #"ByzantineLily"
  \override LyricText.font-size = #5
  \override LyricSpace.minimum-distance = #0.8
  \override LyricText.self-alignment-X = #CENTER
  󰀜󰄂 󰁆 󰀱󰃠󰃠 󰀜󰄁  󰁧󰀢 󰁧󰃡
znamen = \lyricmode {
  \override LyricText.font-name = #"Mezenets Unicode"
  \override LyricText.font-size = #9
  \override LyricSpace.minimum-distance = #2
  𜽗 𜽞 𜾒 𜽗 𜽐𜼱 𜽜 𜾆
\markup { \huge { "Гла́съ д҃: ᲂу҆до́ль" }}
\score {
  <<
    \new KievanStaff  = slavonic
    <<
      \new KievanVoice = "one"
      \relative c' {
        \cadenzaOn
        \melody
        \bar "k"
        \cadenzaOff
      }

    \new Lyrics
    \lyricsto "one"
    \text
    \new Lyrics \with {alignAboveContext = slavonic}
    \lyricsto "one"
    \znamen

  \layout{}
  \midi{}