Frescobaldi preferences location (windows)

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Frescobaldi preferences location (windows)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:45:25 +0200

Hi,

I'm in the horrible situation of having to setup a new (windows)
laptop, as the display on the old one has b0rked. So, I need to
reinstall Lilypond and Frescobaldi. I'd spent quite a bit of time
tweaking the Frescobaldi preferences to exactly how I wanted them, and
don't really want to have to go through all of that again.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the configuration
file/directory/database on Windows?

Thanks, kind regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.