Re: Collision with fingering, tuplet, and slur

From: Simon Martineau
Subject: Re: Collision with fingering, tuplet, and slur
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:58:26 +0100

Hello Stephan,

Happy new year to you too !

I asked a similar question yesterday on the French forum, a priori it's a bug.
Jean sent me to this page where there is a workaround:

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6346

On Sun, Jan 01, 2023 at 11:37:34PM +0100, Stephan Schöll wrote:
Hi all

First of all, wish a happy New Year to all of you!

I'm struggling with a collision of fingerings and a tuplet number when a
slur is around:

\version "2.24.0"

\relative c' {
 \time 2/4
 \tuplet 3/2 { e8^1 g^2 c^5}
 \tuplet 3/2 { g_5 c_2 e_1}
}

\relative c' {
 \time 2/4
 \tuplet 3/2 { e8^1( g^2 c^5}
 \tuplet 3/2 { g_5 c_2 e_1)}
}

Happens with 2.22.2 and 2.24.0

a) Is this a bug?
b) Is there an easy fix without having to position invividual numbers
horizontally or vertically?

TIA
Stephan

--