Re: Frescobaldi & edition engraver

From: Michael Dietz
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi & edition engraver
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 17:20:23 +0100

I have three follow-up questions concerning Flatpak-Frescobaldi:

The PDF next to the .ly files seems to be unchanged. Why doesn't it update?

How can I install other music fonts? I used to copy them into
~/mydir/lilypond-2.24.0/share/lilypond/2.24.0/fonts/{otf,svg}
But as the exectuable is listed as /app/bin/lilypond, I guess fonts in the above directory are not picked up.

It seems like I cannot use alternative lilypond installations. I have a few of them. But if I enter them in the list in settings, their path is listed as /run/user/1000/... instead of their "real" path. Is it possible to use different versions or only the one packaged with Flatpak?

Best
Michael