Re: LilyPond 2.24.0 released!

From: Benjamin Tordoff
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.24.0 released!
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 14:38:25 +0000

A bit late, I know, but I finally got round to rebuilding all of my scores
(141) and parts (1623) with the new release. Two scores had errors for things
that were previously warnings but that I had been ignoring. These were trivial
to update and now work fine. Everything else worked like a charm and the output
I've checked so far all looks great.

Many thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work over many years, it is
greatly appreciated.

Ben