Re: alteration-glyph-name-alist location?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: alteration-glyph-name-alist location?
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:37:40 +0100

Le 11/01/2023 à 00:10, LeonardLThompson@gmail.com a écrit :
Hi.
Does anyone know which file in the installation has the definition of the alteration-glyph-name-alist variable ? Or alterationGlyphs ?  I'm trying to access how triple sharps and triple flats get engraved. Thanks!

Hello,

For your information, I had to approve your post manually because
you are not subscribed to the list. Please fix this by subscribing
(https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-user). Thanks.

The general default is defined in output-lib.scm here:

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/blob/8b6ece6ad261c2e3d87dd66f0eee645cc1e56b81/scm/output-lib.scm#L944

Best,
Jean