bar check problems with a repeat volta whose first ending is an incomple

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: bar check problems with a repeat volta whose first ending is an incomplete bar
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 22:29:17 -0800

HI;

  I'm receiving bar check problems with a repeat volta whose first
ending is an incomplete bar even though that specific bar has bar
checks disabled.

I have attached the pdf I am engraving from, my Lilypond source code,
the engraving Lilypond 2.24.0 produces and the log file (generated by
a script that wraps the lily pond executable).

It is bar #8 that is the incomplete bar in the first repeat volta,
first ending, which I have bar checks disabled (a comment in front of
the vertical bar).

I thought that once the repeat volta that had a first ending that was
an incomplete bar was completed that bar checking could safely resume.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott