Re: Font change in 2.24.0 Figured bass "4"

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Font change in 2.24.0 Figured bass "4"
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:03:12 +0000

On Sat, 2023-01-14 at 18:50 +0100, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
> Le 14/01/2023 à 18:27, Richard Shann a écrit :
> > I didn't get a response to this email,
>
> ?? You got a reponse from Werner last Monday. While there can be
> distribution delays on this list, you were in the direct recipients
> of
> the email so it is a mystery if it didn't reach you.

Ah, I should have checked the archives - I did think it *very* strange
- I haven't received either the direct or the mailing list versions of
that message. I did have a power cut in the recent storms that required
fixing my file system and several things were broken (I had to re-
install guile) but the emails seemed ok.

> You can always read it again at
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2023-01/msg00168.html
>
> Please confirm that you received this email...

yes, everything fine now - thank you very much!

Richard