Auto-transpose engraver progress

From: Saul Tobin
Subject: Auto-transpose engraver progress
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:48:35 -0800

Hi all,

I managed to add functionality to the auto-transpose engraver snippet from OLL so that it prints key signatures at transposition changes. It also doesn't do so if the transposition change is only octave transposition.

The one thing I'd like to fix is the behavior when an actual key change occurs at the same moment as a transposition change. Currently this triggers a warning and the output is only correct depending on whether the key change or transposition is written first. Not sure how to approach solving that.

Saul