Lilypond in Termux (Android)

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Lilypond in Termux (Android)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 14:25:30 +0100

Hi,

Recently I discovered that LilyPond is available for Termux, a Linux-like terminal app for Android devices.
Unfortunately it crashed my older (32bits) Samsung tablet, but it did run on my (64bits) phone. After my bugreport on Github something was fixed in the Guile package built for Termux a few days ago and now I am able to use LilyPond on Android. Hurray!

If you want to try LilyPond on your Android device: First install Termux on your device using F-droid instead of directly from Google Play Store. I think Termux is not updated on Google Play anymore.

Just wanted to share this with the Lilypond community.

MT