Repost: LP 2.24.0 segno repeat where coda break is in the middle of a re

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Repost: LP 2.24.0 segno repeat where coda break is in the middle of a repeat volta block
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 16:06:30 -0800

Hi;

  I apologize for an earlier email message which contained a huge attachment.

  Here's a second try with a screenshot of the origin pdf pertinent to
the question at hand attached.

Scenario:

  In the midst of the main portion of a repeat volta there is a "To Coda".

  Am I missing something obvious, or is not not possible to use the
new "repeat sego" feature of Lilypond 2.24.0 in this instance?

  It looks to me like I would have mis-matched curly braces (one for
the repeat volta and the other for the repeat sego).

  Is this an "inconvenient" typesetting decision made by the Hal
Leonard team? (This is the arrangement for Piano (and Voice) of
"Memory" from the "Cats" musical).

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott