Re: German notation

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: German notation
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 10:54:50 +0100

Hi Wim,

I looked at the score of the Menuet - I do not find anything extraordinary
there. The Bass clarinet in B flat (Si b) is transposed as usual. I still do
not understand what you mean by „German“ and „French notation“.

Thomas

BTW: The French Horn parts (4 Corni) are also transposed, these are in F
(french: Fa).