limdi-devel

[Limdi-devel] Have a look at pills of unbelievable quality but affordabl

From: Nettie Comer
Subject: [Limdi-devel] Have a look at pills of unbelievable quality but affordable prices.
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 00:34:46 -0800

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!
corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!
she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.
i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.
i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.
i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.
there's a tiny restaurant
i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.
time for a new spring look...
i mean, look at her hair.
i am excited about my new running shoes.
i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;
and a delicious coke.
they make me smile every day.
and i love it (thanks, coco).
i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.
i want those red boots and that coat.
i have always dreamed of going to ireland, (and scotland too- mccaleb), to research our family history, and to see the green grass in real life.
What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:
i love the comments i get from all of you.