[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
19 Jan 2003 21:55:17 +0100
I've just put on the download page a new tarball of linphone. It
includes important and numerous bugfixes.
This 0.10.0 release is an important release:
* the gnome interface has been ported to gnome-2
* the console interface and the gnome interface use now the same engine
(this required many changes)
* the applet is optionnal: it is build only when gnome applet libraries
are present. This simplifies much the compilation of linphone.
For all those reasons and because there's a lot of new code, this
release needs a lot of testing, that's why I did many 0.10.0preX
So if you wish, test this linphone-0.10.0pre4, and your comments (and/or
gdb crash reports) are welcomed.
If no important bugs are found with this release, then it will become
the official linphone-0.10.0.
A redhat-8 packager is still wanted...
Future plans are:
- video support, as always.
- an arm port, for use with the familiar distribution
(http://www.handhelds.org ) with a little qt-embedded interface.
Simon Morlat <address@hidden>
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Linphone-developers] linphone-0.10.0pre4,
Simon Morlat <=