[Linphone-developers] osipua users?

From: Troy Cauble
Subject: [Linphone-developers] osipua users?
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:04:49 -0500

Simon MORLAT wrote:

Hello Troy,

Thanks for your patch, it is merged into the main code for the 0.12.2 coming release. I perfectly agree with your considerations about thread- safety of osipua. Osipua is no more developped, and I'm working on replacing it by eXosip, which is safer and more powerfull in terms of sip functionnalities (it will be the 0.13.0 release).

Simon

Simon,

I knew you were working towards that. Unfortunately, I am using osip and osipua in my own embedded UA and will continue to do so because of the more restrictive licenses of osip2 and eXosip.

I have some interesting changes in my version of osipua: re-INVITEs for hold, early dialogs, support for forked INVITE responses, & un-REGISTER support. And more planned: PRACK, UPDATE, session timers, & INVITE w/o offer.

It's too bad those changes won't help linphone.

Is anyone else on the list a user of osipua that won't be moving to eXosip??

-troy