Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem with oRTP

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem with oRTP
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:19:13 +0100

Hello,
The processing of writing such a lot of debug message to a terminal is very
CPU consuming and can lead to this kind of bursty behaviour.
Usually it is preferable to redirect to a file (./rtpsend somefile someaddress
someport >/tmp/somedebugfile.txt) or not to enable debug.
(--enable-debug=no).
Simon