[Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] XUL interface for linphone /

From: daniel huhardeaux
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] XUL interface for linphone / coreapi as an XPCOM component :call for volunteers
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:39:48 +0100

Simon Morlat a écrit :

Hello,

Nicolas (address@hidden) is interested in doing an XUL-base interface for linphone (let's call it 'mozphone'). This would offer the possibility to nicely integrate linphone into the mozilla browser, as well as offer a relooked, pretty and os-independant graphical interface. For that we need to make an XPCOM component over the liblinphone (alias coreapi), for the linphone-core to talk with the XUL gui.
More information about xul on http://www.xulplanet.com .
Volunteers, be welcome ! Please then contact Nicolas and me when you are decided.

FYI there is already an mozilla extension called mozphone (iaxclient based)

--
Daniel