Re: [Linphone-developers] H263 RTP packet assembling

From: Uwe Zipf
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] H263 RTP packet assembling
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:12:29 +0100

Can I ask what SIP service provider you are using? All of the providers I have connected to (Sipphone.com , Broadvoice, RNK) etc.. all do not support video. The only way I have gotten Video to work is on a local Lan not accross the internet. Have you gotten this to work?

I'm currently only using it on local network with direct client to client
calls or partysip as SIP proxy and registrar.
But have a look at the SIP service of pulver.com. They have video in their
SIP client so they should support it.

Uwe