[Linphone-developers] configure script doesn't detect static ALSA librar

From: benjamin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] configure script doesn't detect static ALSA libraries
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:57:57 +0200

Hi,

I found a small issue in the ./configure script for linphone-1.3.99.9, when
only static ALSA libraries are available, the script fails to detect ALSA
support.
So far I worked around that by setting __ALSA_ENABLED__ in the
mediastreamer-config.h
and adding ALSA_LIBS="-lasound -lm -ldl -lpthread -I<INCLUDE-DIR>" to the
makefiles.
Not sure how to fix that, since I'm not really familiar with the internals of
the autoconf system...

regards,
Benjamin