[Linphone-developers] ORTP : Problem

From: rajasekar bonthala
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ORTP : Problem
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:36:59 +0530

Hi,

I have used ORTP to send and receive media over a SIP Session.
In the example code for testing given at src/tests/rtprecv.c  there is a check lik  "  #if defined(__hpux) && HAVE_SYS_AUDIO_H  "

But when I checked, both of them are disabled. How can I enable them...Do I need to configure or enable anything?

In rtpsend.c I could see that it media data from a file for example mp3 file and send it over the network to the destination.
But how can I make it to receive data from the MIC thru which I take instead of file and send what ever I talk to the destination.
Please help.

Thanks,
RajaSekhar