Re: [Linphone-developers] Secure RTP

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Secure RTP
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 16:50:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 May 2007, Robin Getz wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had linphone working with a secure rtp (RFC 3711)
library like libSRTP? or if there was a plan to add this to libosip2?

Antisip/me sponsored the support for SRTP (using libsrtp) a few week ago.
The code is available in the CVS of oRTP but is not used in linphone:
other pending task are currently under higher priority: simon is currently
working on upgrading to osip2/eXosip2.

I'm currently adding SRTP in my application using oRTP/mediastreamer2
and I've been able to make it work so basically it's proven to work
in oRTP/mediastreamer2!

In the CVS, the new files for SRTP support is srtp.c: you have
to provide a "srtp" handle built with libsrtp

tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com
osip2 - http://www.osip.org