[Linphone-developers] Video issue whlie porting linphone on arm based em

From: Kim Hong-gyu
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video issue whlie porting linphone on arm based embedded board.
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:19:51 +0900

Hello,

First of all, thank you all for this brilliant software.

I’m trying to port linphone-1.7.1 on an embedded board using arm processor.

I have successfully cross compiled it and ported to my board.

So far, voice calling is working great but video has a lot of problems.

When I run linphonec with –V option, I run into this message.

Value 0.000000 for parameter 'b' out of range.

Value 0.000000 for parameter 'ab' out of range.

Value 0.000000 for parameter 'bt' out of range.

Value 0.000000 for parameter 'flags' out of range.

                          ……..

I found the message is from ffmpeg.

Basically, the board has LCD for display.

As you know, it’s different from X-window based display.

I think three possible reasons of the problem.

  1. Source code should be changed to display video on LCD screen.
  2. Option is wrong when ffmpeg is cross compiled.
  3. Option is wrong when SDL is cross compiled.

If there is anyone who displayed video on LCD screen successfully, could you please give me an idea?

Thanks in advance,

Kim