Re: [Linphone-developers] Use IP camera in linphone

From: michael loos
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Use IP camera in linphone
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:54:54 +0100

Thank you for your reply,

The stream is transmitted trough a tcp socket. I can get the stream using the ffmpeg library tool ffplay with the following adress:

http://<username>:<password>@<IP adress>/nphMotionJpeg?Resolution=320x240&Quality=Standard

Futher I've tried to use a the vloopbackdriver to feed the stream to the /dev/video0 but this did not work out for me yet.

Michael