Re: [Linphone-developers] No sound in video call

From: Andreas Pretzsch
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] No sound in video call
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:30:26 +0100

Dear Mr. Beckert,

in the next days I'll investigate this problem with the help of Mr.
Morlat, as it can be reproduced on my target platform with the new
linphone 2.0.1, which made it worse compared to 1.7.

It indeed seems to be an ALSA problem, causally or side effect.

It would be interessting to know if you made any progress here or could
provide any new findings.

Also I'd like to ask all other participants of the mailing list if they
had similar issues.

Best regards,
  A. Pretzsch

--

carpe noctem engineering
Ingenieurbuero fuer Hard- & Software-Entwicklung Andreas Pretzsch