[Linphone-developers] Where is the code using the API of Speex?

From: OuyangWW
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Where is the code using the API of Speex?
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:29:31 +0800

Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to design a software of voip. I plan to use lib of eXosip,
oRTP and Speex. I heard that Linphone also use these libs, so I try to
read the source code. But I found that there is no API of speex used
in the code, while the lib of speex is required when make the
software. Would you pls tell me that how does Linphone use the lib of
Speex?

Thanks!

Ouyang