Re: [Linphone-developers] Build error on windows

From: Stéphane List
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Build error on windows
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:42:45 +0200

Stéphane List a écrit :
Hi,

My webcam seems to crash linphone on Windows, so I try to build it.
When trying to build mediastreamer2, I have the following error :
"mediastreamer2\src\vfw-missing.h not found."

Regards

Stephane

I've found the file vfw-missing.h, and it is available here :
http://slist.lilotux.net/linphone/

Now, I've the error
"cannot find -lspeexdsp"

Stephane
PS : It seems that the default linphone-deps doesn't provide speexdsp