Re: [Linphone-developers] wrong local address and proxies and routes

From: Jun Yin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] wrong local address and proxies and routes
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:50:25 -0700

Hi,

I'm wondering if develop team will fix this problem. expectially the
first. one.
I used 1.7.1 before and it works perfect for me. Now I upgrade to
2.1.1 (because of updating from fc6 to fc9) and then got this problem.
I also tried to build 3.0.0 and encounter same problem.
In my case, I have a default route which is using eth0 and another
route to the specified proxy which is using eth1. linphonec 2.1.1
always use the eth0's address as contact instead of  1.7.1 to use
eth1.

I understand I can specify another route(217.12.3.11) to workaround
this problem,  but I already have many test scripts in which I
add/delete routes. this workaround means I have to change my tons of
scripts.

Thanks.