Re: [Linphone-developers] Re: SVN trunk: @ALL_LINGUAS@

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Re: SVN trunk: @ALL_LINGUAS@
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:43:56 +0100

> Uhm, didn't fix the next related issue. Indeed I see the autogen.sh error,
> but:
>  apt-cache search intltoolize # gives no hits
> Any idea about the name of the package containing it?
"intltool"
dpkg -L intltool
/.
/usr
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/intltool-extract
/usr/bin/intltool-update
/usr/bin/intltoolize
/usr/bin/intltool-prepare
/usr/bin/intltool-merge
/usr/share
/usr/share/intltool
/usr/share/intltool/Makefile.in.in
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/intltool
/usr/share/doc/intltool/TODO
/usr/share/doc/intltool/README.gz
/usr/share/doc/intltool/NEWS.gz
/usr/share/doc/intltool/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/intltool/copyright
/usr/share/doc/intltool/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/intltool/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/man
/usr/share/man/man8
/usr/share/man/man8/intltool-prepare.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/intltoolize.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/intltool-update.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/intltool-merge.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/intltool-extract.8.gz
/usr/share/aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4

The AC_SUBST is useless since it is probably done within the INTLTOOL macro.