[Linphone-developers] Best interoperability Linphone + Zphone

From: Earl
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Best interoperability Linphone + Zphone
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 23:23:53 +0100

Hi Simon,

I have been trying some tests with Linphone and Zphone from
Phil Zimmermann, but results have not been excellent.

May I ask you to please keep in close contact with Phil so
that Linphone and ZRTP always work optimally together
regardless of Zphone version ?

He will shortly be releasing the next version of Zphone, but
there are delays.

I find that Linphone works very well over NATs by using
fixed IP or DynDNS host name for public IP, under preferences.
Even a symmetric NAT can be traversed.  Congratulations.

Regards, Earl