Re: [Linphone-developers] reg help in linphone porting

From: Martin Panter
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] reg help in linphone porting
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:26:29 +1100

On 20/01/2009, Harishkumar V <address@hidden> wrote:
> Guys, i need ur help to guide me whether porting of linphone over ARM or
> Android model is possible.
> If it exits, any reference is available.

I have had linphone-1.6.0 working in openwrt on an NSLU2 (which runs
an xscale processor). This was based on the patch at
https://dev.openwrt.org/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/1679

I tried modifying the openwrt package for linphone 3.0.0 but I think I
gave up because it needed extra libraries that the older versions
didn't.

Then I tried version 2.1.1 but I wasn't able to get it working either
so I went back to 1.6.0 and patched it with a workaround that I wanted
from the newer versions