[Linphone-developers] Enhancements to Linphone 3.0.0

From: Jim Diamond
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Enhancements to Linphone 3.0.0
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 12:30:14 -0400

I have added two features to 3.0.0:

(1) A command-line option for the GUI version so that, if the option
    is given, linphone will automatically accept incoming calls.

(2) A command-line option for the GUI version so that it will
    automatically call the given URL.  For example,
       linphone-3 -c sip:address@hidden
    will cause linphone-3 to call that number.
    This works both when linphone-3 is initially started, as well as
    if there is already a running instance, the second instance sends
    a message to the first instance asking it to do the call.

The first feature is, IMHO, reasonably designed and implemented.

The second feature is not, since I don't have all of the system design
clear in my head, and I'm having a bit of an issue with libeXosip2-3.2.0.
However, it does work in my testing.

So if someone with write perms on the sources wants to fold either of
these in or otherwise see them, please let me know and I'll send the
code (or diffs, as you wish) along.

Thanks.
                                Jim