Re:Re: [Linphone-developers] the video under windows is not stable

From: zengengzhuo
Subject: Re:Re: [Linphone-developers] the video under windows is not stable
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:52:58 +0800 (CST)

I've successfully compiled mediastream2 in Linphone 3.1 the other day and via winvideods.c the DirectShow works well. thanks~
But there is another problem, the mediaStack can't set the microphone and the speaker's volumes.
Could anyone help me ? Thanks.
static void winsnddscard_set_level(MSSndCard *card, MSSndCardMixerElem e, int percent){
    MMRESULT mr = MMSYSERR_NOERROR;
    DWORD dwVolume = 0xFFFF;
    dwVolume = ((0xFFFF) * percent) / 100;
 switch(e){
  case MS_SND_CARD_MASTER:
            /*mr = waveOutSetVolume(d->waveoutdev, dwVolume); */
         if (mr != MMSYSERR_NOERROR)
         {
                ms_warning("Failed to set master volume. (waveOutSetVolume:0x%i)", mr);
                return;
         }
        break;
        case MS_SND_CARD_CAPTURE:
  break;
  case MS_SND_CARD_PLAYBACK:
  break;
        default:
   ms_warning("winsndds_card_set_level: unsupported command.");
 }
}

在2009-03-19,"Simon Morlat" <address@hidden> 写道:
>If you are using MSVC or visual studio project files supplied in
>mediastreamer2, you benefit from DirectShow support via the winvideods.c
>file.
>Vfw is good enough for me (no stability issue) and for now I'm stuck with it
>because I don't have visual studio (I need a modern compiler with iso C 99).
>I use mingw/gcc instead, but unfortunately the directshow support in this SDK
>is incomplete to compile winvideods.c .
>
>Simon
>
>Le Wednesday 18 March 2009 03:10:04 zengengzhuo, vous avez écrit :
>> hello, everyone:
>>
>> I have compiled mediastream2 under windows successfully and used the lib in
>> my project, but the video under windows is not stable, the mediastream2's
>> video capture technology is vfw, which is developped by microsoft in 1992,
>> it is a little out of date.
>>
>> Now the most video capture technology under windows is DirectShow. Could
>> anyone use the DirectShow instead of VFW in mediastream2 to improve the
>> stability of videostream in Linphone?
>>
>> Thanks very much!
>>
>>                                                         sincerely bluezone

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商