Re: [Linphone-developers] VAD for Speaker and Mic

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] VAD for Speaker and Mic
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:31:26 +0200

Hi,

This functionality is already implemented, it is called "echo limiter".
In [sound] section of linphonerc, add echolimiter=1 to enable it.
It's useful in cases where echo canceler cannot work (for various reasons).
It 's  implemented in mediastreamer2/src/msvolume.c
and driven by coreapi/linphonecore.c, within
linphone_core_start_media_streams()

Simon