[Linphone-developers] Issue with 3.2.1 and aastra PABX. No responce to I

From: Dave Harley
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Issue with 3.2.1 and aastra PABX. No responce to INFO
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:02:01 +0000

Hi All, Simon,

I'm testing linphone 3.2.1 against an Aastra PABX.  An issue was brought to my attention where by calls were dropping after 2 minutes.

Stack is:
linphone-3.2.1
libeXosip2-3.3.0
libosip2-3.3.0
ortp-0.16.1
mediastreamer2-2.3.1

I noticed from a packet trace that INFO messages used for audit purposes by the Aastra were sent every 30 seconds.  These were not being  200 Ok'ed.   After 4 without response it ended the call.

I've added the patch attached  and it resolved the issue.  Happy to take direction if the patch is not appropriate.

Thanks,
Dave