[Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] [annoucement] new version of

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] [annoucement] new version of msx264 ( linphone's x264 plugin )
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:05:25 +0100

I 've just uploaded a windows binary for the msx264 plugin:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/linphone/plugins/win32/msx264-1.3.0-setup.exe

as well as a new linphone-deps (linphone compiled dependencies on
windows):
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/linphone/misc/linphone-deps-win32-091203.zip

Simon