[Linphone-developers] Cannot dissolve connect() association for rtp sock

From: Petr Kuba
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Cannot dissolve connect() association for rtp socket
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:57:07 +0100

Hello,

We've met the following problem. Ortp reports plenty of the following errors:

Cannot dissolve connect() association for rtp socket: Error code : 10047
Cannot dissolve connect() association for rtcp socket: Error code : 10047

Does anyone know what it means?

This occures on Windows Server 2003 with standard IP4 network. I'm not sure whether we ever met this on Windows XP.

I've explored that 10047 stands for WSAEAFNOSUPPORT which has the following description:

Address family not supported by protocol family.
An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used. All sockets are created with an associated address family (that is, AF_INET for Internet Protocols) and a generic protocol type (that is, SOCK_STREAM). This error is returned if an incorrect protocol is explicitly requested in the socket call, or if an address of the wrong family is used for a socket, for example, in sendto.

I'm not sure whether this could influence the problem but may be I should mention that we do'nt define SO_REUSE_ADDR in ortp.

Thanks for help,
Petr Kuba