Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone_multi_call . . .

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone_multi_call . . .
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:59:55 +0100

Hi Aurelien,

Thanks for this patch. Considering its size, we need some time to review it.

Jehan

2010/2/16 Aurelien Bouin <address@hidden>
Hello,
I have been working a lot on linphone being able to achieve multicalls, apparently it's now done, please take a look at the patch that I am attaching, there is probably some stuffs that I have not seen...
But among the tests I have done it seems to work,...
Please let me know about what you think of the patch, and if you have any suggestions you are very welcome...
The console is the only way to use the multicalls, I have not modified the gtk user interface,
Thank you,

Aurélien BOUIN