RE: [Linphone-developers] callback function when audio file get finished

From: Parveen Jain
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] callback function when audio file get finished
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:00:56 +0530

Hi Simon,
  Is it a typo :) ,
 audio_stream_record() seems to be used for recording some wave stream into a file and not for stopping the media stream temporarily.
Is it not possible by some of the attributes of audio_stream that it should not play the file in repeat mode.I think that is more preferable to use?

Regards,
Parveen Jain